| Pastel Flowers |



Hello lovelies, I hope you have been well, I have been mega busy trying to get my house ready for selling and with our quarantine still on & three energetic girls, it's a bit of a struggle, so sometimes I've had to leave my blog and keep focused. Schools are going to be back on in August, though very differently and not every day. We've been homeschooling here, so this teacher will look forward to the break - *wink*
But today, I wanted to share this super gorgeous collar that was given to me c/o Fairytale Collars from Etsy, all my favourite colours and flowers too. I styled it in two different ways, the other look, you'll just have to see on my Instagram on Sunday! It's the cutest shop and there are so many different types of collars - fruit, floral, lambs, food, glittery insects, anything you can imagine! I think they're fun and a great and easy way to vamp up your outfits. Am definitely going to get myself some more in the future for my outfits. So, how are you, what do you think of my collar?? I hope you have a brilliant weekend dolls.

Loves & Loves
xoxox

Pastel floral collar c/o Fairytale Collars - Etsy Shop / Instagram



WITH LOVE FROM THE DAINTY DOLLS HOUSE<3

11 comments

  1. Great post. Your blog has very cool content <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look sooo stunning! Wonderful Post!
    Allurerage
    Thetrendybride

    ReplyDelete
  3. the collar is cute and its matches your aesthetic perfectly! great find.

    Capturing Life Memoirs | Aimee

    ReplyDelete
  4. Kizzyyyy you look stunning, I love that collar and you know? You look more beautiful every post! We are out of the lockdown now howevever we are pretty much aware that the virus is lurking in the dark....
    Don't Call Me Fashion Blogger
    Facebook
    Bloglovin'

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sounds like you've had a lot on your plate Kizzy and good on you for managing it all. Great to see you back here. The collar is gorgeous and your outfit looks marvelous <3

    ReplyDelete
  6. The collar is super pretty! I have so much respect for anyone who has had to try homeschooling these last few months, especially when you have kids that are different ages/ at different levels. x

    Sophie
    www.glowsteady.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  7. I like your collar. It's cute and feminine. Have a fabulous week.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love this look from head to toe...The combo of pants and sandals...it's so gorgeous. The collar is very pretty as well.
    Good luck with everything!

    ReplyDelete
  9. You look so pretty Kizzy!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love everything from the makeup to the shoes. I hope you get to relax soon.

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to my dreams, my thoughts & creations, stay a while & forget the world! Leave me a tale, a vision or two!! Thank you for your words, they leave glitter & stardust on my heart...

Keep in Touch:

| Facebook | Twitter | Bloglovin | Tumblr |




Professional Blog Designs by pipdig